to access all forum topics

• Page:

TOPIC:

Chickens towers and storage 05 Jun 2021 14:19 #1464

• heather hindman
  • heather hindman's Avatar Topic Author
    New users
hi i have a question i just started and my chickens say no tower near in  so many meaters when i try and feed them but i only have 3 types of towers and none seem to be it  and i have storage for everything but pumpkins and eggs is there any stoarge for thoes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chickens towers and storage 06 Jun 2021 07:25 #1465

• Crash Button
    QuinLife
hey there Heather,

your chicken need water, it seems to me you put their feeders on auto-watering. That means it will need a water tower which will then need to be connected to a windmill or to a power network. But you'll be fine if you add the water and the food manually rather than on the automatic mode.

Storage for the pumpkins and for the eggs in in the cooking box, I think it's no4.

I hope that helps.

Chickens towers and storage 06 Jun 2021 07:28 #1466

• heather hindman
  • heather hindman's Avatar Topic Author
    New users
ty found the egg thing and pumpkin one  but no matter what i place near the chicken coup  it wont feed them  as for the water   id have to  copy both the windmill and tower 

Chickens towers and storage 06 Jun 2021 08:27 #1467

• Crash Button
    QuinLife

ty found the egg thing and pumpkin one  but no matter what i place near the chicken coup  it wont feed them  as for the water   id have to  copy both the
and tower 

Heather, in the basic box you have a water tower and a windmill, both those are needed to supply the water to the feeder. For the food, in box no 4 you have the bulk storage that stores the slop and the fish, both can be used to feed the chicken. By default, when rezzing the bulk storage you will have a 4% of both slop and fish that means aprox 2 times feeding from each. To add more slop and fish you would have to cook the slop respectively go fishing for the fish supply. Slop is easy to make, you just need the "Kitchen" from box no 1, a well (box no1) and some potatoes, tomatoes or meat. Once you made the slop you can then store it in the bulk storage so your chicken get feed.
Although as I said before you can as well feed them manually, that means getting the slop from the bulk storage and putting it into your chicken feeder. With water you would do same, take it from the well and pour it into your feeder. Hope that helps.

• Page:

donate

hg.osgrid.org:Mintor

hg.osgrid.org:Lugo

hg.osgrid.org:Aluga

hg.osgrid.org:Sandy Island

hg.osgrid.org:Julian Beach

opensim logo

JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com