• Page:

TOPIC:

CONTROLLER ISSUE 09 Dec 2021 04:54 #1611

• Passion Jumanji
  • Passion Jumanji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    QuinLife
It's still not working for her . . . do you have any other suggestions please & TY? ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CONTROLLER ISSUE 09 Dec 2021 10:37 #1615

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It's very strange - when a controller first starts up (such as when rezzed and/or scrip reset) it sends out a 'ping' to see if any other controllers are active. It must be getting a response from some actively running script (i.e. the ghost one at the location it gives!)    One easy way to fix is just to change the group used for the farm as two controllers are allowed if set to different groups, although I appreciate there may be reasons she doesn't want to do that.   Another thought is to go into the region debug settings (in Firestorm it's  Alt R then click the Debug tab) and click to Disable scripts. You can then manually start the scripts in the controller (click to edit it then from the Build menu, select Scripts then Set Scripts To Running) and hopefully the controller will start okay. Once that is done go back to the regions debug and deselect the Disable Scripts option to start up the rest of the scripts in the region. Doing this the 'ghost' controller should become the backup and you may be able to find it by looking for the floating text.      Hope that helps!    Also, if the region is open to public I'm happy to go there and see if anything odd stands out to me!

CONTROLLER ISSUE 09 Dec 2021 11:50 #1619

• Passion Jumanji
  • Passion Jumanji's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
    QuinLife
OK Buzzy! I will send this to her and let her know. She's pretty techy with these kinds of things but I will definitely let her know that you will be glad to help and yes her grid is open. Thank You So Very Much for your kindness & support! ;)

CONTROLLER ISSUE 21 Mar 2022 21:52 #1856

• Jaiden LeShelle
    QuinLife
I am updating this in case any others might experience this. The issue was with the grid running y engine scripts. Using the power controller for y engine scripts found in the update section in Mintor resolved this. I am will also note with the Q3 pre release edition the controller works out of box as is.

CONTROLLER ISSUE 22 Mar 2022 09:03 #1858

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Super Users
Thanks for the update.

• Page:

Quintonia status

donate

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Mintor

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Lugo

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Aluga

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Sandy Island

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo

JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com