to access all forum topics

• Page:

TOPIC:

What to do with partially empty food container? 07 Feb 2022 18:12 #1786

• Marlon Wulluf
  • Marlon Wulluf's Avatar Topic Author
    QuinLife
Nothing is covered in the user guide about this.

The problem is, when I'm wearing the backpack and HUD, as well as the status HUD, and when it registers thirst or hunger, and I 'use' food, it only takes 1/4 of the contents at a time, so I end up with a partially empty container, which can't be put back in the backpack or the storage, attempting this generated a warning about item not found bring it closer, so, I either have to drag it around with me where ever I go, or drop it on the ground and either delete it, or leave it where it is until next time hunger creeps up.

As a suggestion, wouldn't it be better to put back what's left, to use later?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Marlon Wulluf.

What to do with partially empty food container? 08 Feb 2022 10:24 #1788

• a Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The backpack is really designed to enable you to transport things from one place to another (such as a different region or even grid).

For food, one thing you can do is to save 100% food items into the Provisions section of the HUD. Then when you need to eat, drink etc you can use the provisions and that won't leave you with part eaten items.  Just click on Provisions then Use from the HUD.  This also has the advantage that you don't need to rez the food/drink items so you can still eat if in a place that doesn't allow rezzing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by a Guest.
  • Page:

Quintonia status

donate

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Mintor

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Lugo

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Aluga

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Sandy Island

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo

JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com