to access all forum topics

• Page:

TOPIC:

Feeling a bit frustrated, any help appreciated 18 May 2022 19:28 #1919

• Moonrise Azalee
  • Moonrise Azalee's Avatar Topic Author
    QuinLife
So I have read through the information available and read through the forums, but I feel like I'm missing a few things.
1) I have read that you can 'Harvest' the plant , but how? when I click on a growing plant, or growing 100% it just has the same Auto Water etc options. And when I come back in the next day, the nearly complete garden items are now grown but gone. Auto Harvest is on (since i couldnt figure out how to harvest) but there is no additional amount of that item in my storage.
2) what do the clouds do? Sometimes I see drops of rain, but not sure if that contributes to the watering or if its only an effect or whatnot.
3) some items I have made for food say there is nothing consumable when I go to eat it.. like I made roast vegetables, I was hungry, I ate them, but they apparently did not raise stats.
I love the idea of this website, what a great way for people to connect, but it doesnt seem too busy. Is there still a discord available? Or facebook group or perhaps another way to connect?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Feeling a bit frustrated, any help appreciated 20 May 2022 09:36 #1920

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Super Users
Hello there - sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I moved house recently and have been having a lot of issues getting a decent internet connection so haven't been online much. Hopefully sorted now! Generally, this website is the best place to get and share questions and answers etc. For your questions:
(1) You have to wait for a plant to go from 100% growing to Ripe. When you click on a ripe plant it will show the Harvest option. If auto-harvest is turned on then the crop should appear above the plant.
(2) The clouds and rain are part of one of the styles of water tower and are mostly for effect although you should get clouds and rain at the same time when the water tower is refilling.
(3) You can use the HUD to 'Inspect' an item to see how much, if any, nutrition it contains. Some items don't give nutrition directly as they are meant to be ingredients for other things. You can manually add your own nutriton values of you like by adding them to DATA_USERVALS notecard in the HUD.

Feeling a bit frustrated, any help appreciated 27 May 2022 17:11 #1923

• Moonrise Azalee
    QuinLife
thank you, that's very helpful. I'm also confused about 1) how to use the Marigold. I can put it in a vase, but how do i obtain petals? 2) bags of hemp, I cant seem to find the correct storage for that, is it for making rope or something? 3) cannabis - it wont send to Herb Bench, not sure what else to do with it. 4)coconut - not sure where to store it. 5) the SF Table has disappeared. leaving only the place settings and chairs. I rezzed another, it did the same :)
I LOVE the clouds and rain, I also love how the animals grow. The system is definitely a lot better than when I first used it.

Feeling a bit frustrated, any help appreciated 28 May 2022 14:43 #1924

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Super Users
1) how to use the Marigold. I can put it in a vase, but how do i obtain petals?
There are some flowers that can be grown in two places, such as Marigolds. If you grow them in the SF Planter you will get flowers that can be put into flower pots/vases etc. If you grow them in the SF Physic Garden then you will get petals. You can find what produces what (and where it is stored) on the page quintonia.net/information/user-guide/products

2) bags of hemp, I cant seem to find the correct storage for that, is it for making rope or something?
This is stored in the SF Dried Goods Store. You may need to pick that up from New Items area in the Mintor store as it's not part of the main system at the moment. It is in the next release (Q3)

3) cannabis - it wont send to Herb Bench, not sure what else to do with it.
Cannabis is stored in the SF Cold Frame. It can be turned into SF Pot on the SatyrFarm Drier. Again this is something coming in the Q3 release.

4) coconut - not sure where to store it.
Stored in latest SF Kitchen Storage.

5) the SF Table has disappeared. leaving only the place settings and chairs. I rezzed another, it did the same :)
Very odd! There is a menu option for any 'surface' items such as the table to follow you so not sure if it is doing that somehow? Also worth checking the config notecard as there is an option to have some things expire and it may have got set somehow.

Glad you are enjoying it all. I am gradually putting together more comprehensive documentation!

Feeling a bit frustrated, any help appreciated 09 Jun 2022 00:00 #1930

• Moonrise Azalee
    QuinLife
:) thank you very much

• Page:

Quintonia status

donate

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Mintor

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Lugo

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Aluga

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Sandy Island

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo

JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com