to access all forum topics

• Page:

TOPIC:

Pre Release Q3 12 Jun 2022 20:04 #1933

• Social_Mouse
  • Social_Mouse's Avatar Topic Author
    QuinLife
I have booted up a new region to specifically run the new Q3 pre releasde so it doesn't interfere with my current farm ((which we can not connect to your servers been over 8 mths now)) but now Q3 Household - SF Warbrobe is crashing my region, every single time it rezzes, with the error

" 2022-06-12 19:55:44,601 ERROR CheckRunLockInvariants: script=SF Wardrobe:product
2022-06-12 19:55:44,601 ERROR CheckRunLockInvariants: eventcode=None, active=True
2022-06-12 19:55:44,602 ERROR CheckRunLockInvariants: script=SF Wardrobe:product
2022-06-12 19:55:44,602 ERROR CheckRunLockInvariants: eventcode=None, active=True
2022-06-12 19:55:44,603 ERROR [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.Exception: CheckRunLockInvariants: eventcode=None, active=True
at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.XMRInstance.CheckRunLockInvariants (System.Boolean throwIt) [0x000a3] in <29a75f0a2a4c45cf84f8811582137440>:0
at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.XMRInstance.RunOne () [0x00073] in <29a75f0a2a4c45cf84f8811582137440>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.XMRInstance.RunOne()
at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.Yengine.RunInstance (OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.XMRInstance inst, System.Int32 tid) [0x00066] in <29a75f0a2a4c45cf84f8811>
at OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.Yengine.RunScriptThread () [0x0013b] in <29a75f0a2a4c45cf84f8811582137440>:0
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context (System.Object state) [0x00014] in <162bccb5b7ae4c18b9c0cff8fdc3dfbc>:0
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, Sys>
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Bool>
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state) [0x0002b] i>
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart () [0x00008] in <162bccb5b7ae4c18b9c0cff8fdc3dfbc>:0

Application is terminating: True"

Those of us without a grid Dev hav no clue what is going on - but it is crashing our regions. Please communicate with me so I am able to get this issue resolved. My residents enjoy the limited access we have with the farm - and are trying the new release and are unable to run it as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Social_Mouse.

Pre Release Q3 15 Jun 2022 11:07 #1934

• Buzzy Cnayl
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Super Users
Sorry to hear you have not been able to connect to the Quintonia servers. I know there have been issues in the past with some ISP/Service providers blocking the IP address of quintonia.net but as far as I was aware that had been cleared up. It may be worth you checking with yours to make sure there is nothing stopping quintonia.net being accessed (IP is 144.91.78.8)

For the wardrobe, that is identical to all other storage devices in the code it contains apart from it does contain some extra code in the doors to make them open and close. I haven't been able to get the error and a web search has a vague pointing to perhaps it being something in 'non-standard' OpenSim versions so it may be linked to that? You could try right click the wardrobe, select edit then Edit linked and then click on each door where you will see the script. Try deleting it from both doors to see if that is the issue. If not that then I'm not sure why you would see it on only the wardrobe?

PS - just a friendly reminder that Quintonia is something I do for free as a hobby (although I do appreciate the odd donations I get!) so I'm not always able to give rapid responses but do try and help as much as I am able :-)

Pre Release Q3 20 Jun 2022 16:53 #1939

• Social_Mouse
  • Social_Mouse's Avatar Topic Author
    QuinLife
Before deleting your discord account and disappearing on SM and leaving things completely undone - you were the one installing the opensim I have now, You know my set up as you were the one to do it, so would my set up interefere with us using your system? I appreciate this is a hobby for you, As my grid is for me, with little to no donations as well BUT You have to appreciate the fact that, besides everything that was done by you to SM we are still wanting to use yur products and never went on to smearing your name, we just want assistance, and it's fustrating that SM is having sole issues with using the farm since you disappeared from SM. prior to that we never had any issues with using your products. So sorry if we are coming off a bit peeved or fustrated but this is where we are.

• Page:

Quintonia status

donate

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Mintor

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Lugo

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Aluga

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Sandy Island

worlds.quintonia.net:8002:Julian Beach

opensim logo

JSN Boot template designed by JoomlaShine.com