This is a list showing the various ideas that are on the development to-do list for growing and improving the Quintonia SatyrFarm system.
- Add a Search box on the Buy menu [released Ver 5.7]
- Have a description shown for your farm on the exchange [released Ver 5.7]
- Version checking so you know you have the latest exchange [released Ver 5.7]
- See exchanges on the Quintonia website [in alpha]
- Option to allow saving and restoring settings [released Ver 5.5]
- Allow saving food/drink items that are less than 100% to provisions [released Ver 5.5]
- Add further (optional) levels such as having to do chores, dealing with pests
- Add things to make that you can interact with (such as wearing clothes and jewelry, washing and ironing clothes, sitting on chairs etc)
Spells and Medicine
- Add items that let you create medicine & healing spells
- Add optional system to allow people to interact casting good or troublesome spells on others
- Add items that let you create weapons
- Add optional system to allow people to interact using weapons (and also spells/medicine as above)
- Create a larder/pantry type item where products that are less than 100% can be saved (and/or have the option in existing storage to allow storing less than 100% items)
- Modify animal rezzer so you can rez animals directly as 'pets' [released Ver 5.9]
- Create various 'creep crawlies' and cave-dwelling animals
- Add 'troublesome' animals such as snakes, mice, bugs, rats, spiders, (groundhogs, gophers/moles?) - they all come with living on a farm & add more reality to the farming system as well.
- Create 'pests' such as greenflies, caterpillars (that can become butterflies) along with ways to control them (natural and chemical). This will be an optional setting.
- Add Birds (extends walk on to include 'air')
- Create a 'bulk feeder' that supports many more animals than existing ones.
- Add fish and other water animals
- Create an improved fishing system
- Replace baby with a Quintonia designed one (as suspect current baby is 'acquired' from Second Life!)
- General improvements to interface and user interface
- Allow baby to have more than one 'parent'
- Allow parents to specify avatars that can be carers for the baby
- Add a 'by products' feature (for things like leaves, roots etc) [released: Version 4.7]
- Look at ways to support electrical driven items in 'old world' style farms (such as perhaps adding steam power ) [in beta]
- Allow the NPC farmer to top up animal feeders
- Allow farmer to clean up dead crops [released Ver 5.3]
- To overcome limitations of current updater system (uses llSensor so max 16 items can be updated and range 96m) - will allow updating all items no matter how many/how big the farm
- Provide a 'storage hub' so you can do things like store in one storage location and then take out from another (even in a different region)
- Show statistics around your animals, crops etc
- Add more videos around developing your own items
- Add video guides/tutorials